Opleiding Assistent instructor IKO AITC
Would you like a career as a kiteboard Instructor? Take the Assistant Instructor Training Plus Course to start your career today! This course is the first level towards a progressive career as an IKO Instructor.
Step one toward a pro career in kiteboarding
Would you like to take your kiteboarding skills and turn them into teaching competencies? In this course, your IKO Certified Assistant Trainer will show you how to assist as a kiteboarding Assistant Instructor under the supervision of an Instructor Level 2 (or higher). Your training will be divided into 3 parts: evaluation and improvement of your knowledge and riding skills, theoretical lessons and practical teaching situation. Your Assistant Trainer will help you uncover how an IKO affiliated Kite Center works thereby making you knowledgeable on how to: prepare, use and manage equipment properly; follow the fundamental safety principles; and much more.
Worldwide qualifications and benefits:
- Access to IKO Instructor Training Coursese
- Assist and supervise one Kiteboarder Level 2 and above
- Assist any IKO Instructor/independent riders in launching/landing procedures
- Assist IKO Instructors Level 2 and above in safety, circulation, organization and equipment setting
- Work at IKO affiliated Kite centers
- Manage the safety and organization of the spot
- Manage the organization of equipment and its necessary maintenance
- Manage rental for independent riders (equipment selection and set up/S.E.A. assessment)
- Post personal profile information viewable on the general public website
- Be at least 16 years old (candidates under 18 years old must obtain parental consent),
- Be certified as an IKO Member Level 3N or have an equivalent level.
- Must be able to read and write
RiverWoods Beach Club
From October 7 to 11
Do you want to work without supervision of an Instructor Level 2? Become an Instructor Level 1